Bonton desks are modular in nature and can be configured single and converted into many. It has options to be converted into office desks, computer desks, conference tables, counters, etc. The office desks have an option of discussion tables and for work-tables there is also an option of desk based partition. Bonton desking is one-of-its-kind, available in the country. It provides many options to cater to all desking needs.
Specifications of Workstations:
- 1. Frame Structure: made by 1.6 mm thick MS CRCA.
- 2. Corner Poles: 70 x 70 x 1.6 mm thick Aluminum alloy extruded square tube.
- 3. Trim: Made of 1 mm thick Aluminum alloy extruded in two parts Size: 70 x 15 mm.
- 4. Work-Tops: 25 mm thick and made by Pre Laminated Particle Board in various designs and shapes with 2 mm thick PVC Lipping or post form edge.
- 5. Wooden Tiles: Made by 12mm thick Pre laminated Board.
- 6. Metal Tiles: 0.8 mm thick MS CRCA.
- 7. Glass Tiles: Frame made of 1 mm thick MS CRCA & fitted with 4 mm thick glass.
- 8. Fabric Tiles: Frame made of 0.8 mm thick MS CRCA & fitted with 10 mm thick soft board.
- 9. Marker Tiles: Made of 10 mm thick plain particle board pasted with marker grade laminate.
- 10. End Caps : Made of die cast aluminium alloy.
Partition Thickness : 70 mm